General care tips to maintain your Maykke vanity/countertop
The wood is treated with a polyurethane finish. Please see details below regarding care and recommended products:
- Never allow liquids of any kind to remain on furniture surface. Absorption causes wood to warp and finish to peel and delaminate.
- Do not place in direct sunlight, or expose to moisture and open windows for long periods of time.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature; keep away from direct sources such as heaters and air conditioners.
- Dust your furniture with a non-abrasive cloth along the wood grain.
- Use commercial wood cleaning products that do not contain silicone or wax.
Pledge Orange Oil
Orange-Glo Wood Cleaner
Care: Rinse thoroughly and use a soft cloth to wipe the product dry after each use to prevent hard water stains.
Cleaning: Soft abrasive cleaners may be used when necessary.
GRANITE OR MARBLE TOPS
Care: Natural stone is a porous material; and may stain if not properly cared for. Stone tops should be sealed before using. Follow the instructions on the sealer label.
Cleaning: For best results use a natural stone cleaner and follow the directions on the label.
Care: Quartz is an easy material to maintain. It is a non-porous material that is highly resistant to staining, scratching, and heat. Though non-porous, it is not stain, scratch, or heat proof. Spills should be cleaned as soon as possible.
Cleaning: For best results use warm water with a small amount of non-abrasive cleaner that does not contain bleach